Welcome to our recruitment hub. Bumbles Day Care is always keen to hear from individuals who are passionate about Childcare, and who want to learn, develop and grow within our settings.
We continually offer and encourage our team to complete training opportunities and qualifications through Bumbles. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and at this time, are particularly keen to encourage more men to apply as this group is underrepresented in our industry.
In addition, we are keen to receive applications from those who may have recently retired and are still keen to be kept on their toes in a part-time role with purpose. Contributing your knowledge, personal experience and life skills to the nurturing and development of children within our care is invaluable to Bumbles.
Become part of the Bumbles Family! Our jobs are advertised below. If you think you’ve got what it takes and you are aged 18+, please submit your application today!
Bumbles Team Benefits
- Industry competitive salaries
- Free training programmes and fully funded courses
- Training time also paid e.g First Aid on a Saturday
- Employee childcare discount – 30%
- 29 days leave entitlement (closed 1 full week over both 12th July holidays and Christmas)
- Uniform provided – Bumbles polos/tunic/fleece/outdoor coat
- Free Tea/Coffee/Snacks
- Non-contact time (time out of ratio for planning etc)
- Opportunity to work additional hours if part-time
- Seasonal events
- Years of service recognition and extra annual leave days added
- Homely environment with open door policy