🍄 WE WANT YOU 🍄
At Bumbles we are always on the lookout for child focused, passionate, engaged and committed individuals who reflect our values, to join our fantastic team!
Although qualifications are always desirable, Bumbles does offer full training for the right candidates
We have a variety of roles at Bumbles but we are always looking out for Early Years and Playwork Practitioners to join us
Applicants should have:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Child Care, Learning & Development or be working towards a similar qualification and 1 years experience of working with children
- A strong desire to progress within the Early Years field and a strong sense of their own CPD
- An ability to assist in the provision of a fun filled programme of activities for the children in our care
- Ability to ensure appropriate supervision and observation of children in our care
- A First Aid Certificate or working towards same
- Experience of working with Under 2’s but must be able to demonstrate an ability to work within all age groups
The full job descriptions for each role can be viewed by clicking on the relevant initialed buttons below
We are always keen to hear from enthusiastic individuals who would like to join our team.
Please scroll down to check for any current vacancies
Alternatively, please contact us via the form below, telephone or email for more information.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Current Vacancies 2018
DUE TO WORKING WITH CHILDREN ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 18+
No open vacancies
Equality Statement: Bumbles Day Care is an equal opportunities employer
As males are currently known to be under-represented in the organisation, we would particularly welcome applications from this group.
22 Knockbreda Road