1st July – 31st August
8:00am – 5:30pm
Monday to Friday
£36 per day including food, activities, trips and visits.
How to book
- If you are an existing family then please book via the Famly app, we have put together a simple video showing you how to make camp bookings (Link to follow). To book select:
- Camp for 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Early Bird, if arriving before 9:00am
- If you and your child(ren) are new to Bumbles then please submit an enquiry (selecting Summer Camp) and we’ll be in touch.
- If your school return dates are not yet know, please book what you need based on children returning to school on 1st September and we can resolve it later.
- There are no 1/2 day options and days cannot be swapped. Cancellations require 4 weeks notice so please take the time to consider dates booked.
- Bookings will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis.
- As this stage, we hope to operate from both Rosetta and Bumbles by the Park. However, depending upon uptake, we may decide to operate from Bumbles by the park only.
- If both settings are in operation then children will automatically be offered a place at their usual term time setting.
Protocol for arrival and collection
- A member of your child(ren)’s group will come out to greet you and welcome your child in / return your child to their designated collector. Please message via Famly to let us know you have arrived.
- If another parent is dropping off or collecting their child(ren) at the same time, please be patient and adhere to social distancing protocol – Handovers at drop off and collection times need to be kept brief. Please use our Famly app to convey any messages.
- If yor child will not be arriving before 9:30am each day, please message on Famly to update.
During the day at camp
During Summer Camp 2021 we won’t be reinventing the wheel (well we might!)… we are tapping into all our inspirations from:
Your child(ren) will be:
- Outside as much as possible with plenty of fun and games including water fights and lots of messy play! Suncream is provided by Bumbles – Factor 50 Nivea, Tesco or Garnier – If your child(ren) cannot have these sun creams, please provide your preferred choice.
- With their friendship group and their regular grown ups.
Trips and visitors
At this stage we are planning to go on small trips (For example: 10 children with 2 or 3 staff) and to welcome back some of our favourite visitors. As part of this, we will continue to check for guidance on best practice around both trips and visits.
If your child(ren) is going on a trip then we will notify you in advance and they should arrive no later than 9:00am on the day. Trips will usually be from 9:00am – 4:00pm.
We have just asked all the children who currently attend our wrap around settings to rate their favourite foods and will be compiling our two week rolling menu based on this. It will be available as a post (on Family???) before bookings release will also appear in the daily menu on Famly. Most of our menu will be available buffet style and what your child eats will be recorded on their profile on Famly.
|Early bird breakfast||Mid-morning snack||Lunch||Mid-afternoon snack||Late nibbles|
|8:00am - 9:00am||9:45am - 10:00am||12:00pm - 1:00pm||2:30pm - 2:45pm||4:30pm|
Fruit and yoghurt
Crackers and cheese
Wheaten and cheese
|Homebaked banana bread|
What should they bring
As always, during each day at camp, your child(ren) will need a small back pack (labelled) containing the following items, which must be taken home each day for cleaning, refreshing and replenishing:
- Water bottle (labelled) – this will be refilled throughout the day
- Complete change of clothes, shoes and sun hat for all that fun in the sun (All individually labelled)
- Weather appropriate coat or jacket (labelled)
- Any medicine required, ie, epipen, inhaler, etc. (labelled)
- Suncream (labelled) – only needed if your child(ren) cannot use the ones provided by Bumbles.
Children should not bring in any toys, books, devices or objects from home as there will always be ample resources at Camp!!!